Wednesday 16 April 2014

Download : Windows XP SP3 highly compressed in 1.25 MB (Super ISO)....!

After extracting it size will about 690-720 MB.

100% bootable with boot .iso image ,you can also boot your P.C with pendrive.


System requirements for Windows XP


rofessional x64 Edition are as follows:
  • Processor: x86-64 processor;
  • Memory: At least 128 MB of RAM;
  • Video adapter and monitor: Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution;
  • Hard drive disk free space: At least 1.5 GB

Download Window Xp Sevice Pack 3 from here:

File size: 1.25 MB
Password: None
Serial: YVGKQ-B7QYX-WWPBR-M7T2R-PB8BM


21 comments:

  1. thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou very much it is real

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou very much it is real

    ReplyDelete
  4. the file or the directory is corrupted or unreadable while executing the SETUP.EXE

    ReplyDelete
  5. password protected....rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shit works bro so cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website. Thank you for valuable suggestions.Windows XP ISO SP3 64bit With 32bit

    ReplyDelete
  8. I downloaded and install windows 10 creator update highly compressed file, But I did not like it. After installation Microsoft shows downgrade option early after upgrading to Windows 10 and remove it after one month. I recently upgrade my windows 7 Professional operating system to windows 10 Professional being getting a license from ODosta Store
    But I did not like its overall structure. I think Its not Windows 10, Its version should be windows 6 as it has many faults.
    I tried to downgrade back to my existing win 8.1 os and I saw as Microsoft was giving me option to downgrade. I thought that I'll downgrade after two month But after two month when I tried again, Microsoft removed that option. Now what to do. I searched and found your post, Which is very helpful for me. Thanks for sharing these details here.

    ReplyDelete

Comment

Ads Inside Post